20.7.10

norwegian summer

I am spending the summer holiday in Norway.. working in the newspaper. The 9th of August Im back in London and I do not know what to do next as Im not pleased with the university. The level is about the same as Norwegian high school, so basically I am paying ££££ to learn stuff I learned 5 years ago and this is not something I want to continue with. Might be stupid as I eventually will get a BA degree out of this, but I will rather get three years of experience and knowledge than 3 years of nonsense and two capital letters in my CV.
I might apply to a CSM course or do some internships and hopefully get a job or at least make a living out of something over there. But, yes, I am defo going back to London and in some years I will hopefully find myself in New York.
Photobucket

No comments: